6 de jan. de 2017

GO GO s

“GO GO s”

Not so young man goes to Europe
He’ll carry a girl in the bag
Old man tells him bullet points
About peeled stones places

He’s four years younger than me
Guess I have four yarns of hair more than him
In the post-Christmas of this city of fake stones
In the fake summer

Let it go
Don’t let it go
Go on to make business that’s where
You should go
If old man sees you
He’ll make you go

I must be a girl
To get inside of a bag

The satanic lover boy is gone
Stole my shirt before go
He collects the clothes of his go go s
Satanism is a very beautiful philosophy
Don’t you
Beautiful is what you don’t do
What I heard is that he wasn’t that loved
In a group
Boy, you are vulgar, you are rude
Maybe for your mother Satan is you

But you can’t come here steal my weak heart again
Between the tasks I have to do.


(hugo guimarães)


Nenhum comentário: